Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall into Frames


Today I looked around the store and noticed we had all these pretty frames and thought that I should put something with a fall theme in them. I found a leaf and some old paper and quickly put it together. Then I decided that it would be cute with a word on the leaf. I cut the word "Blessings" out of a catalog and attached it to the leaf with glue. We all thought it turned out quite nice and that I should make some more... Framing vintage postcards is also an easy way to make an instant holiday picture.

At Joyworks we carry these vintage inspired metal letters for $1.99 each. Create names and words by stringing with a ribbon.

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Ohhhhh...those are CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! work all day and then go home and craft. Its a good thing! our very own "how very Jana" Even though I knew what you were doing, it was exciting to see how cleaver you put it all together.Keep up the good work we appreciate all your talent. Bye