Monday, January 19, 2009

Thrift Store Crafting


When I go to the thrift store I always check out the craft supply section. Yesterday I found an unused spool of this wired pink bead garland and knew it would make great hearts for Valentine's Day. I haven't looked in the book area lately so I thought I would see if I could find some vintage sheet music...and there it was...
"Room full of Roses"...how lucky is that!

Today we are going back for the half off sale. I hope the vintage bike is still there. It will make a great spring window display...maybe I'll paint it pink...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute idea. Jana how was your trip? Mishelle

delighted heart said...

Get the bike! Get the bike! What you found today was cute too! Glad you had a great trip. Love your photos! Makes me want a shop soooo bad! Well we'll see what this year brings!

Have a great week!
Blessings!
Patti

Beth E-R said...

I hope the bike was waiting for you. Half off day at a thrift store is always a good day.