Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Bag is Packed


I'm ready to go... vacation in Brazil! It was tough for me to get everything into one backpack but I managed to stuff it all in. My husband and I are really looking forward to this wild adventure. We start in Salvador and then fly to Manaus where we will stay at a Jungle Lodge on the Amazon. Then we fly back to the coast to play on the beaches of Fortaleza and Natal. We end our trip in Rio de Janeiro where I plan to do a little shopping...
I'm going to try to blog from Brazil so look for trip updates. Jill is doing me a great favor and blogging from Joyworks in my absence. Thank you Jill...:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bye Jana we will MISS you !!! Have a great trip, looking forward to blogs from Brazil. Hugs Sandi

Anonymous said...

Jana, have a great trip and lots of fun. We will miss you! We'll be checking for updates. I'm sure your hair will be looking good!

Linda Q said...

Sounds amazing, enjoy and have safe travels!
Linda Q

Anonymous said...

I hope the lashes hold up...
The BeeHive Day Spa Gals!