Monday, October 26, 2009

Kicking Around Ideas

Mondays are my day off and today just happens to be raining which is a perfect day for crafting. I'm just hanging out this morning thinking of things I can make for our upcoming party at Joyworks on November 13th.

I went to the Fremont Market yesterday and picked up these great wallpaper sheets taken from a sample book....so pretty. We then shopped around and I found some crowns and other paper goods...hmmm... what can I make...


The sad part is I'd rather go shopping and buy a fun dress to go with my new vintage cowboy boots...

3 comments:

Shell said...

Cute Scootin' Boots Jana!!

Indeed it IS a good day for crafting, I think we're making up for all of our previous dry days TODAY!!! Geesh!!

Okay,,,,just get out the glitter Jana,,,,Be one with the wallpaper!

Shell

sandi said...

Well....I opt for shopping for that great little dress....love love love your vintage cowboy boots....soooo jealous, but happy for you, great find. luvya Sandi

Jill said...

Jana, yes it was a great day for shopping as I finally got my boots. They of course are not vintage, but Franko Sarto. Maybe I'll wear them to work tomorrow.....