Thursday, December 3, 2009

Craft Supplies and Tips

I love collecting Christmas craft supplies...especially vintage.
I'm always looking for vintage glass garlands,ornaments, tinsel,and other little goodies that I can use to embellish.

This year one of my favorite finds were these boxes of tinsel seals.

I'm also loving Stickles for adding a touch of glitter. We will be carrying them at Joyworks very soon.

Another tip...Get your rayon ribbon wet and dry it in a ball.

It creates a wrinkled vintage look...so cute!

3 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Wonderful vintage elements, and love the ribbon idea--thanks!

Beth E-R said...

LOVE the vintage tinsely stickers! I'm sort of jealous actually. But in the spirit of the holidays, I will strive to be happy that you found them. Thanks for sharing your good loot and hot tips.

Beth of Salvage Studio

Anonymous said...

Love your collection of goodies..thanks for sharing!