Friday, December 17, 2010

Down Gingerbread Lane


When I was a little girl and into adulthood one of our family traditions was to decorate cookies with my Great Aunts.. Aunt Gertie and Aunt Peg.
We haven't decorated for a few years and I have missed it... so last night when I saw this wonderful assortment of cookies at a dessert auction I had to bid on it.

Aren't they cute...I love all the clothes made out of candy!

Since I don't need to eat them all I am going to preserve them to put on a Christmas tree at Joyworks next year...always thinking ahead.

Joyworks and many stores in town will be open until 8:00pm tonight so come on by for a cookie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute ! and they were tasty too ! thanks for sharing a few broken cookies. Will be looking forward to a gingerbread christmas.