Monday, December 17, 2012

The JOY of decorating...


When I received these great book letters made by Sandi in the Joyworks gift exchange I knew they would look great on my mantle.
We sell these book letters for $12.99 without glitter.
Today I made a garland out of ribbon,linen strips, and vintage shiny brites.
The combinations of colors and fabrics are endless.
 So easy and cute!
I also made this button star for sweet Rosemary who comes in every year at Christmas and wants to buy something I've made...she has quite the collection since I've been working at Joyworks for 20 years... :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love it Jana. I'm sure it makes your house more festive.
I need to make a garland......

Sandi said...

Glad you like the JoY book letters, very pretty glimmering with mica. Have been making the garlands for my home plus some for gifts..fun !