Monday, February 4, 2013

On the right track...


Today when we were out  junking I was seriously looking at a ceramic poodle and my husband tells me to look down and right in front of me was this awesome 23" long vintage train.
It was a little bit more than I like to pay at a thrift store but I knew I could get my money back and it would look great in a Christmas window.

I am so glad we bought it because after a little research I found out that it was quite valuable.  It is a rare 1920's Keystone Steel Ride-On Train.
Thank you Dean ...I have trained you well... :)
All Aboard!

3 comments:

milena60 said...

Какой раритет..прелесть.........

june said...

Sounds like a keeper, to me!

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable infоrmatіon you pгοѵide in yоur articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain I will learn a lot of neω stuff гіght here!
Gοod luck for the next!
Also visit my blog post ; loans for bad credit