Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday Style

Today we celebrated my birthday in style at Joyworks. The theme for the party was Chanel and all the girls looked so pretty in their pearls...

Kay gave me this fabulous book and made me the cutest black flower.

Mom made a delicious lunch.

I got Chanel Lipstick from Amy...love it!

I am so into flowers right now and Amy gave me a pretty soft pink flower pearl bracelet and Sandi made me a Lily of the Valley flower pin...very sweet.

Sandi also gave me the best chocolates and a cute silver flower ring.

And the great gifts continue...
Jill made this cool bag out of a coffee bag...I was very impressed with her work... :) ...I wish I could sew...

A little purse full of treats from Shelly...for more pictures visit her blog...Bungalow Bling.

Penny put together a box of goodies to craft with...what a great idea!

Luanne is also getting quite crafty...I love the idea of putting a bird in a vintage lid.

Rita has been making these glitter crown candle holders for all of our birthdays...a little treasure.

Wow! Thank you all so much!
I'm a lucky girl to work with such a fun and creative group of ladies at the House of Joyworks.
.

3 comments:

sandi said...

We have the BEST parties and the best gals to work with at Joyworks ! Love and Best wishes to you always . Hugs Sandi xoxo

JoAnn S. said...

What a great birthday present, your very own party!! Happy birthday!!! I love coco. I wear her perfume and wear pearls whenever i can, I also have a black chanel style suit that i dress up with tons of pearls and beads a la coco. Of course now adays I wear sweats covered with glue but when I have to go out fancy I grab that coco style suit, not an original tho lol hugs JoAnn S

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day.

Cindy