Friday, March 28, 2008

Spa Day



On Wednesday Jill and I had a very nice spa day at Bee Hive Day Spa located in downtown Snohomish. Our relaxing spa experience began when we were greeted in the charming lobby which is decorated very cute and offered a yummy cup of tea. My friend Tanya, the owner, treated me to a Beehive Signature facial. It was wonderful and relaxing, but best of all my skin looks great and younger... The products she uses are all high quality organic ingredients and they smell terrific. I purchased an almond exfoliate by Eminence and I can't wait to try it.
Jill took the sole challenge with an Ionic Foot Detox Bath-Body Cleanse. This treatmet pulls out and neutralizes toxins from within your body creating clearer healthier skin and optumum overall health. The next day Jill felt great and decided to sign up for more treatments.

Indulge yourself:
Bee Hive Day Spa
629 First Street
Snohomish, Wa 98290
www.beehivedayspa.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see London I see France But.... I didn't see Jana's Glittery Under pants...TD:)