Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Talk about Colorful Living...


I found this vintage phone advertisement this weekend. I'm still so excited that I have my green phone but now I want one in every color. I love what the ad says--Modern homes have handy phones...where you work...where you play...where you sleep. You'll like the convenience, privacy, and security of extension telephones-night and day. Answer with ease, wherever you please.

How far we've come with our cell phones and text messaging. Will we collect cell phones in 20 years and get really excited if we find a pink one with rhinestones??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jana what a great find. I'd like one in blue or green like yours. Keep your eyes open for me. Life was sure simpler before cell phones!!!!!! I have a pink one and perhaps I should glitter it up a bit for our future estate sales, ha!ha!