Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stephanie's House

I was lucky enough to get a private tour of Stephanie's house before the Snohomish Parlour Tour. Her house is so beautifully decorated...she is so talented.

She bought these vintage corbels from me and made them into a shelf over a doorway...so cool!

She has collected wonderful crowns...


Fun vintage railroad sign...

Beautiful fresh tree...



Angel wings from Joyworks...

Accent lamp ...she uses vintage books for risers...a great idea!

Group like things...

Love the cranberries in the tub...

She makes beautiful flower arrangements...


She even makes most of her custom lampshades,pillows,and curtains...

Love the mix of textiles... linen,fur,burlap,satin...

So much attention to detail...









Thank you Stephanie for all the inspiration.
Now I just need to learn how to sew again,paint furniture cream and use brown glaze, and look for old books,lamps,and frames...whew... maybe in the new year... :)

3 comments:

Linda Q said...

Thanks Jana, I was having Home Tour withdrawal and this makes up for it or at least gives me a little fix. Amazing, she does a fabulous job. I will have to look at it all over again so good!
Linda Q

Missy said...

Thanks for all the pictures! I miss my BFF and I wish I could have seen everything in person, but this was great!

Sandi said...

What a wonderful Christmas house full of decorationg magic! Stephanie you are the master....a great mix of so many different mediums. Thanks for pictures Jana! Now I'm doing a little twinking of my own LOL Merry Christmas everyone !