Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Days

Happy Mother's Day...
To my mom and friend!

Yesterday was my birthday...
I met my friend Cheri at a great new show called 2nd Saturday at Sand Point...a nice collection of some of my favorite dealers.
What a wonderful way to start the day with beautiful flowers, pretty paper lanterns, parasols, and many treasures on display.

Cheri surprised me with this great vintage J Street sign and cute paper flower made by her sister Cindy...love it!...



For dinner Andy and Cheri took me to the Boat Street Cafe...a French inspired bistro in Seattle...so delicious and extra special!

The interior was just perfect...bright,simple,and rustic without being contrived...

and there were parasols and paper lanterns...
A Happy Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jana! mishelle

"Create Beauty" said...

Celebrating birthdays with friends is so fun! I went to the 2nd Saturdays market also, what a wonderful experience! Came home with several inexpensive treasures.
Happy Birthday to you,
Violet

JoAnn S. said...

It looks wonderful, Happy Birthday too!! hugs JoAnn