Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things that make me happy...

Birthday Parties...especially when they are for me... :)
A big thank you to all the Joywork gals for my "Happy" Birthday!!

The theme for my party was Pink,Ruffles,and Lace...
This bag that Kay decorated is so cute.

I love the pink roses that Sandi arranged in a vintage creamer...

Delicious Pink Donuts and Jill made the best white chocolate bread pudding with raspberry sauce which made me happy...so good!

Going to Flea Markets makes me happy...this weekend 2nd Saturdayz came to Snohomish. It was a wonderful show and it's always fun to visit with the vendors and my junking friends.


Great finds at Estate Sales make me giddy happy. Today I hit a good one and loaded up my car. I'll have some fun things for the street fair in Snohomish on May 21st.

I was excited to find some vintage curtain panels...

These Beautiful Tulips from Amy make me and my kitchen happy!

A lovely hanging fushia from Dean on my front porch is a happy greeting.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you spend your special day any way your heart desires.