Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fashion is Fun!

We had a blast at the apparel show in Las Vegas. There are rows and rows of fun clothes and accessories...a shoppers dream. Since fashion is our passion we just get giddy looking at all the cuteness...
Cute display idea

We love Bill the purse guy!... He is hysterical and sells great designer looks.

Mom and Amy placing an order. There is so much to see that we don't have time to sit down...

Spring blouse that we ordered...I want one for sure!

Amy looks adorable in this coat which we ordered for fall. We found lots of wonderful coats for spring and fall.

More great tops for spring...the peace symbol was one the main trends. We saw it everywhere from purses to shoes...

So many shoes to choose from in many colors and styles...

At the end of the show we discovered the sample sales...Amy, our little shop alcoholic, couldn't resist buying a few... :) I must confess I did buy a couple myself..

What Fun!!!

3 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Jana,
Just letting you and all my friends know i am having another giveaway!!

This one is for my 100th post on my barb's treasures blog.

Come join the fun!!

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

trash talk said...

I would have been running in circles saying, "Which way do I go, which way do I go?".
I want one of everything. Those belts are kill-ah! I have that blouson blouse and it is my favorite! Your shoppers will love it. I get more compliments on it than anything I own. It is the most flattering ever!
Y'all have the most fabulous shop and I can see the effort you put out to get it that way. Fun post.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Jana: I want to see every one of those bags you brought back !! I can't wait to hear all about Vegas on Tue.