Thursday, July 16, 2009

Say my Name

You don't see the name Jana very often so you can imagine my surprise when I saw a tomato box top with my name on it.
I've had it for years and couldn't even tell you where I got it. I probably asked a produce man if I could take home the lid of the box of tomatoes he was arranging and got that she's a crazy lady look...

Over the past few years initials have become very popular.
At Joyworks we are always looking for unique letters in both jewelry and home decor.

I've collected a few J's and also have spelled my name with game pieces.

I love my new "J" necklaces...

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love your "Jana" box lid. How unique is that ? Have you ever researched it ? I collect the letter "E" for my last name and have quite a few. It is fun when you come across something very differant like your tomatoe box.

sandi said...

Loveing this whole letter thing, I think we all love it when we see our intial on something...paper or jewerly, how special !LOVE all your great findings !