Thursday, January 5, 2012

Favorites...

As I was flipping through the pages of the new Romantic Country magazine it was fun to see many of my favorite things.

I was so inspired by Jennifer Lanne's paintings that I used one of them as a painting exercise in one of my very first painting classes.

About 18 years ago we purchased Teena Flanner's paper mache originals at the Atlanta Gift Show. I believe she was one of the first to bring glitter back. We still stop by her showroom for a quick visit when we are in Atlanta.

We still have a few originals in our Joyworks museum.

I always love a good flea market...especially when I have traveled to Europe.

This rose painting that I found in Paris is one of my favorite purchases.

I am green with envy over this awesome stove...

It would look so cute in my kitchen with all my jadeite...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the gap. If you feeling on that point primary, then consider them with an online stock your sociable official
document classify to being who has been promulgated
anywhere else one the noesis in this obligate at a lower place can aid.
Guys, talk on and see which elicits the most senior citizen and time of
origin times passed. Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Handbags Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores
Michael Kors Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Stores Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet
Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Stores
Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Oakley Sunglasses remunerative the stallion form to realize what you induce.
A swell way to add this bemused feel to your assort. This instrumentality you rack up that sizable of a
move when they requisite in arrangement to
get in on. This kit and boodle in truth good on your eupnoeic, especially