Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Super Exciting!!

My Joyworks Blog is featured in Romantic Country in
"The Blog Spot".

I was so excited and honored when I received an email from the editor, Mary Forsell, asking if I would be interested in being a featured blog.


My friend Elise Marie Photography came to the shop and took some pictures for me and created this great collage.


It has been so much fun to share this excitement with my friend and co-worker Shelly who writes a blog called Bungalow Bling.

We have been trying to get our hands on the magazine all week...the other day we almost attacked Bill the postman hoping he would have a copy...:)
Shelly finally found copies today and brought them to the store. The magazine is beautiful and filled with all my favorite things! It's on the stands today so I highly recommend running out and buying one...you won't be disappointed.
I still can't believe I'm in a magazine...a little dream come true!

3 comments:

sandi said...

CONGRATS !!! this is so exciting, such a huge fan of "JOYWORKS" you are very deserving of this recognition .... so happy for you, keep up the great work !

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jana!!!! I love your blog and knew it would be discovered and published. Love all the idea's you come up with for crafting.
Congrats :) Cathie

lori miller vintage design co said...

Jana i bought that issue... one of my firsts AND I was SO excited to see JOYWORKS in print. Good for you.... I am crazy with envy.

That's all I can say... crazy with envy. Maybe we'll run into each other this year in Atlanta...

L