Saturday, November 21, 2009

Junk Swap


Last night I went to a very fun Junk Swap party. Everybody brings two pieces of good junk and it all goes on one table. We then draw numbers to determine the order of when you get to visit the junk table. I was so excited to get this wonderful paper wreath made by Trish. A couple of us had also considered making one to bring but thought in the end it was too much work with the glue gun. I've had a couple bad burns this year and I'm sorry to say that poor Trish still had blisters on her finger tips...
If you are adventurous and would like to give one a try go here.

4 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Oh I love htis reath. I saw one but it did not have the jewles on it.
Sure adds a lot!!

I love the pic on your banner.
Is it anything that is available to use?
Would love to make some cards or tags using it.

thanks and blessings

barbara jean

Lateda said...

I loved seeing you! :) And Im so glad you got the wreath I made:) It was ALL worth the burnt fingertips! :)
Hope to see you soon, I have some Christmas shopping to do and need to come stop in:)

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

LOVE it, what a cool original idea!! Hugs, Janna

Linda Q said...

Well that sounds like a fun party.
I like it the wreath.
Linda Q