Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank you

What a wonderful party!!!
It was so much fun to see past co-workers,customers,friends,and family.
Great Food and Good Fun!
I will have lots more pictures and details coming soon...

We placed pictures of years past all around the store.

This was the first Joyworks,a little Christmas shop,in Lake Stevens. In 1980 they moved the store to Snohomish where we have been ever since.

Please be sure to stop by Shelly's blog for a party slide show and some lovely words...she's such a good writer! Shell in Snohomish

4 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Congratulations on 30 years!!
Certainly reason to celebrate.

blessings and hope for another wonderful year for you

barbara jean

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 30th Holiday Season at Joyworks! I wish I could've been there...out of town, so I'll be by soon. Your store looks beautiful. But mostly I love the heart that goes into all you do, it's evident to all who shop with you.
Blessings,
Debi

Unknown said...

It was a fantastic party and the food was AWESOME! I just wanted to make sure u knew i loved the food. lol.... Plus winning a prize was just the icing on the cake... mishelle

Linda Q said...

Jana, Amy, Mom and all the gals, thank you for having us and the great party!! It was fabulous, that caterer did a wonderful job,we know because I think we sampled it all, LOL! And I love my little treasures I came home with.
I was in a slump but the party and atmosphere at Joyworks got me in the mood now!!
Congrats and Blessings for 30 more!!
Linda Q