Saturday, September 11, 2010

A French Inspired Flea Market

This morning I met friends to go shopping at "No.123 Rue des Park Lane" in Kirkland.
Haley's Cottage was the sponsor of this quaint French inspired market.

I made a quick stop on my way to work and wish I could have stayed longer.
All the booths looked so cute...and it's always fun to see my friends who were vendors this year.
Tamara's booth from The Vintage Nest...



I made a special stop at "Pink Rhinestone" to visit with my long time friends Cindy and Jody.
This is their first booth together and I loved seeing all their wonderful creations.

I love the little Champagne thrones...




Melaine's booth from My Sweet Savannah...

Julie and Marybeth's booth from Poppyseeds...

3 comments:

Lisa of Lisa's Little House said...

Thanks for posting the lovely photos. I was so sad to miss it. My poopy knee couldn't take anymore walking around...
Lisa of Lisa's Little House

Shopgirl said...

Thanks so much for including us in your post! It was such a fun day. Now full speed ahead planning for Ruffles and Rust in October. So much FUN!!!

Cheri said...

I want that head!!!