Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hydrangeas and Botanitcals


It was a busy week at Joyworks...so many wonderful customers and lots of freight!

After pricing and putting things away it was fun to stop for awhile...fluff and create new displays.

For a touch of fall I added some dried hydrangeas with beautiful botanical pictures.

I love the new pillows,runners,and toppers in the script print.


My mom was so sweet and brought me my favorite green hydrangeas from her garden.

A little touch of fall for me at home.

2 comments:

Lisa of Lisa's Little House said...

Hydrangeas...so simple, so sweet, so easy. I love using them around the house.
And the new shop stuff looks great!
Happy Fall!
Lisa of Lisa's Little House

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette reviews, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarette