Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All a Flutter...

Lately I have been loving paper flowers and was so excited to get these off the good junk exchange table at Timi's party on Friday night. It was a very fun evening spending time with fellow bloggers and friends. Trish from Latedalove made this wonderful bouquet of flowers which look so perfect in my home.

Today at the store we got in some paper flowers which of course I love!!

Also beautiful glittered butterflies came in causing my heart to flutter...


They look so great displayed together.

3 comments:

Lateda said...

You are soo sweet! :)
and Im so glad you liked them!
Let me know if you want me to give you a FYI on how to make them (although Im sure you could figure it out).. OR you just want me to make more:)

Ruth said...

My grandmother used to keep a pretty butterfly on a lampshade in her living room. This brought back memories.

Dani said...

I am in love with those flowers! Good eye for spotting them right off the bat, Jana. Trisha is a very talented girl. It was so much fun the other night..can't wait for the next one!
I think I may have to have a butterfly for my guest room!