Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Touch of Burlap

Today at the Sand Point Antique Market, I treated myself to a very cute soft burlap pillow--Love the shape and the vintage flower detail. I have been wanting one for awhile and always thought that I would make one...well that hasn't happened... but buying this one has inspired me to make more with Jill's help... :)
My house is already decorated with the cream colors so burlap fits right in.

I could put it on my bed ...

Or on a bench for warm summer evenings...

Or on my new linen colored sofa which I hope to have soon...

5 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Love the pillow so simple and perfect!!! Have a beautiful week, Janna

Jill said...

Very cute pillow and Jana we could have that stitched up in no time!!! Let's do it. Love it!

Mandi said...

I love it on the bench! It adds a softness to that great weathered piece and gives it a comfy look.

Leah S. said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29972576

We had to do a cream/neutral pillow too!

Blackjack Games said...

It is nonsense!